_LOCO_MODDING_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find me on TTG-LOCOMODDING

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
IM DONE WITH THIS SITE GO SIGN UP HERE www.CFGmodding.com
IM DONE WITH THIS SITE GO SIGN UP HERE www.CFGmodding.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» POtHS-TheBlues-02-BBKing-KingofTheBlues-Vol2
How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:27 pm by irettkae

» How To Download Gundha Jari Galanthu Ayinde Full Telugu Movie Free Download From Torrents
How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:46 pm by irettkae

» Saving Face Tj Dell Epub
How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:54 pm by irettkae

» Saving Face Tj Dell Epub
How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:54 pm by irettkae

» Full Version Of Gta Vice City
How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:12 am by irettkae

» Free Full Version Of Dexters Labrinth
How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:37 pm by irettkae

» Graduate From High School
How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:11 am by arlicejones

» Your newest Moderator!
How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:09 am by arlicejones

» READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:06 am by arlicejones

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:39 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
LOCO-_-MODDING
How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_vote_lcapHow to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_voting_barHow to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_vote_rcap 
LOCO-LiMiTz
How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_vote_lcapHow to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_voting_barHow to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_vote_rcap 
irettkae
TTG PLAYBOY
WunRageQuiter
arlicejones
THETECHKIDV11
TK2012
TTG Chaz
TTKModz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
LOCO-_-MODDING
LOCO-LiMiTz
irettkae
WunRageQuiter
TTG PLAYBOY
THETECHKIDV11
TTG Chaz
TTKModz
-Pro
XxCustom ModZxX

How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LOCO-LiMiTz

How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! Empty
PostSubject: How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3!   How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:50 pm

TuT

1.Move your account to a USB flash drive

2.Put your profile on your desktop.

3.Open your account in 360Revolution(I'll put the link at the end of the TuT)

4.Look for and remove the Gears Of War GPD.(the folder should say 4D5308AB)

5.Save,rehash and resign.(a message will popup when done!)

6.Load up Gears Of War 3 OFFLINE!!,to make this work takeout your ethernet cable or just unplug your router.

7.Login on the account you just banned.

8.Play a private match.

9.Connect To XBOX LiVE.

10.Login then logout.

ENJOY!

Here's the link to 360Revolution
mediafire.com/?pb3ii46546l83bu
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetechgame.com

How to get Unbanned from Gears Of War 3!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
_LOCO_MODDING_ :: Popular Games :: Gears of War Series-
Jump to: